Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Small Task #6 - Visible Sign

It's a time where you can go to any town hall or street corner or coffee shop and hear people express the same anxiety about the future; hear them convey the same uncertainty about the direction we're headed as a country. Whether it's the war or Katrina or their health care or their jobs, you hear people say that we've finally arrived at a moment where something must change. - Barack Obama

Today is pretty simple. Put a magnet on your car, a sign in your yard, a pin on your bag, a sign on the stroller, anything you can think of to show your support.

If you don’t have any of those things, just print out a sign from here

http://www.barackobama.com/downloads/

and put it somewhere that people will see it.

Make your support visible today!

free image hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a magnet on my car since last week. :)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

I finally put my car magnet on my car (it was living on my fridge).

Anne said...

I have my sign in the yard! (Although one friend down the street emailed my husband right away, saying something akin to "I don't like taxes", two neighbors have asked where we got it! Now our next door neighbors have one, too!)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have already done this! I have two buttons on my purse. One that says Obama Mamma, my favorite. And the other says Coexist. I love them!!