Thursday, September 11, 2008

Barack It Forward - Introduction

This blog was started with the sole purpose of uniting a group of Barack Obama supporters with the goal of influencing our communities. Each day we will post a "task", something small we can do to help promote the next president of the United States, Barack Obama.

We are a small group of people, but we are determined to promote change. We have spent months talking about the issues and it is now time for action.

We don't have much time until the election and we know that each day counts. Each small thing we do, we will reach out to a few people with the hopes that they will reach out too. We will "Barack it Forward" in small ways in order to achieve great things.

So, today we organize and tomorrow we start working to change our country!

free image hosting

14 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm so excited to get this started! Thanks!

France777 said...

Me, too. What a great idea! Can't wait for the first task.

VettyG1973 said...

This is the first time in my life that I wanted to actually help out in a political campaign. I believe it is time for a change!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to get this started. It's time for change and we can help!

Anonymous said...

yeah! i am going to send this link to everyone in my address book!

Knodel said...

Bookmarking this site now!

Mama Bee said...

I cant wait to get moving on this!!!

THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

This is so fantastic Katie!!!! Sending it to everyone!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

ChelleBelle said...

Sweet! Great idea - I'm forwarding this to my Obama-supporting friends!

Anonymous said...

Denverite for Democrats... Let's get this thing going :)

Anne said...

Right on! Let's do this thing!

RBM27 said...

I just added this to my favorites!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive someone sent me this $hit.

How about in the spirit of Obama my task will be to become a fireman today and tomorrow a doctor, both jobs I have no experience in.